Saturday, January 17, 2009

This would make my year!!

In a previous post I mentioned that I was going to kill two birds with one stone. Well I have trying to sell some of my stuff online to help pay for something for a little girl with Cerebral Palsy, I have recieved emails in people interested in things but haven't sold anything quite yet. Yesterday I recieved an email from a lady named Beverly, she said she was interested in my workout tapes and was wondering what kind of equipment I was donating the money for because her friend has two boys with Cerebral Palsy that are older now and they might have what I am looking for. I was soooo excited when I read that email and wrote her back right away and I am anticipating the end result and pray that it all works out. This would truly make my year if I could help this family is such a great way.

On the job front, my husband and I are still job searching. We are keeping it together very well if you ask me and are still positive and strong as a couple.

On the running front I have been on the treadmill this week because it is -40 celcius outdoors in the morning and I am not even attempting that one. I am treadmill bound every second day like my coach has recommended because of this damn cold but am starting to feel good.

Oh gotta go little man is awake and I am due for my morning coffee. Have a wonderful day all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment