Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Strike One

I failed at my first attempt of getting a J.O.B. Talked to my old boss, it sounded like he was going to give me some hours he just had to talk to his partner he owns the practice with and it turns out they are fully staffed at this point. They may have an opening at the end of February. February 28th doesn't help me right now though so I have to move on. My ex boss was really nice though and offered to ask around to see who is hiring.

My husband is being really positive through this whole ordeal so that helps me to try to stay positive as well.

I am feeling alot better today cold wise. Still a bit stuffed up but better. I did end up going on the treadmill today and I am glad that I did. I feel soooo good now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your husband is being positive, that's going to help so much for both of you. Try not to get discouraged and hang in there; something will show up for you, job wise!

    ReplyDelete