Monday, January 26, 2009

The end of the tunnel is near....I know it

Well my furnace is back up and running and the Co detector hasn't went off although I am busy cleaning all the soot out of my house...Grrr but we are all ok so that is all that matters.

My Grandfather had his pain meds changed. I thought he was going to have to be admitted again he was in so much pain but since they changed them he is doing better.

I applied for a contract job at the taxation centre here. I hope I get the job, it is 40 hours a week for 3 or 4 months and it is good pay. My husband got offered a job but it doesn't start for four or five months so that would be perfect timing so we wouldn't have to put little man in daycare. Wish us luck

Running is going well, Some weeks I don't get my five days in but I am still doing this. You are all right that is helps with the stress. I feel so much better afterward.

Thanks for all the comfort everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment