Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Time is improving!!

I managed to get out and run with this darn cold and all, mother nature decided to add some womanly cramps in there too for good measure. I did it anyways and I am glad that I did,. I felt so sluggish at first and wondering what the hell I was doing but now that I am done I feel terrific. I did ( 9min run, 1.5min walk)4 times. I worked harder, I could feel it but was still in good shape breathing wise. I drove my route when I was done and I ran 4.8km in my 40 min workout. I am so happy!!!! I am sure I could run this 5k in under 45min, I might even be able to pull off under 40min.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great as well!! Don't put too much pressure on this 5k-- have fun, run hard (but not too hard) and I bet you'll finish in a great time. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you-- Just remember you're doing great things, whether it's 40, 45 or 50 minutes. Do you know how many people would love to just be able to finish??? Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete