Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Good Day

Well work is good, I really enjoy it so far I just need more shifts if I am going to get my bills paid. I only had one shift this week so far and am waiting for any phone calls for me to cover a shift.

My ankles were sore from being on them all day at work but are feeling better now. I won't run on a day where my
ankles are sore just in case. I ended up running once last week and it felt great and the next day my ankles were fine at work.

Now I have to get training this week or I will never be able to run 5K in May. I have been slacking I will admit it and I feel horrible about it. Life just seems so busy right now with work, my son and my grandfather.

I treated myself yesterday to buying a couple books at the thrift store...ohhh how I love books. Even though I don't have a ton of money but it felt great to bring home my little treasures that cost me 15 dollars. How wonderful is that.

So when I got home I rearranged my furniture in my bedroom and got cozy in bed and started reading. That is the best day I have had in a while. May there be plenty more to come.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day! What books did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also LOVE books, sometimes I wish I was a librarian! If your work consists of standing and walking all day, you may wish to find good support walking shoes...I also heard that special socks and support hose helps your legs and blood flow too.

    ReplyDelete